Does your child struggle with special needs?
The Anat Baniel Method® of NeuroMovement®
- Does your child have a special need that seems insurmountable?
- Is your child experiencing significant physical challenges? Perhaps trouble crawling, walking, eating or getting dressed? Chronic pain? Spasms or spasticity? Trouble sitting up or Low tone?
- Does your child struggle to speak or communicate?
- Does your child have learning difficulties or struggle to concentrate?
- Do you find yourself struggling when repeated attempts for change and improvement seem to fail?
- Does your child feel hopeless at times and want to give up? Or perhaps even get angry and aggressive when they are frustrated with what they can’t do?
- Have you and your child tried modalities that were simply painful or challenging experiences? Perhaps your child is afraid and resistant to trying new therapies or modalities because of this?
I’m so happy you’re here!
ABM® NeuroMovement® is a profound and gentle way to help your child have a whole new experience of life beyond their limitations!
What is ABM?
Author on neuroplasticity, Dr. Norman Doidge, says about ABM, “I have seen children whose parents were told their brain-damaged children would never walk, or talk, or be able to think well or regulate themselves, begin to do just that with this gentle technique. I have seen the peace on the faces of these children as their minds and plastic brains suddenly begin to integrate what they have learned for the first time, the explosion of joy at their first steps and watched them grow and become more independent.”
Norman Doidge, MD, author of The Brain’s Way of Healing
Anat Baniel Method® (ABM) NeuroMovement® is a science-based, breakthrough approach that focuses on the child’s brain and its remarkable abilities to change and learn. The method’s gentle movements and ABM’s Nine Essentials are powerful tools that provide transformational help for children with special needs to overcome their limitations. ABM is endorsed by some of the world's leading neuroscientists and physicians in the area of neuroplasticity and developmental disorders.
Children with the following Conditions have benefited from ABM:
- cerebral palsy
- attention deficit disorder (ADD or ADHD)
- genetic disorders
- developmental delays
- other conditions that affect your child’s learning
Pleasure to Meet You:
My name is Gilbran Chong, and I am a certified ABM practitioner, because I am so passionate about serving children with special needs and their parents. I understand how devastating it is for children and their families to struggle through every single day. The love and sacrifice a parent makes for a special needs child is overwhelming, and ABM is the most powerful tool I’ve ever found to support transformation for both you and your child.
With this gentle approach, I do not focus on your child’s limitations. Rather than try to force your child into developmental milestones they are not ready to do successfully - which can exaggerate their feeling of limitation - I help wake up your child’s brain to create new connections, often at a staggering rate, leading to spontaneous, often extraordinary breakthroughs in movement, thinking, self-regulation, and connection with others.